Lucky Bright is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lucky Bright from your PCLucky Bright
. Open here
for more information on Lucky Bright. Please open http://www.luckybright.net/support
if you want to read more on Lucky Bright on Lucky Bright's web page. Lucky Bright is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Lucky Bright's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 323.16 KB (330912 bytes) on disk.
Lucky Bright installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 846.66 KB (866976
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.16 KB)
This page is about Lucky Bright version 2.0.5792.2453
alone. Click on the links below for other Lucky Bright versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is an application by Lucky Bright. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Lucky Bright from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucky Bright or simply click the Search field and type in "Lucky Bright". The Lucky Bright program will be found very quickly. When you select Lucky Bright in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lucky Bright, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The publisher is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lucky Bright.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Bright that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lucky Bright with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Bright in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 10:15:29.053