You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Lucky Bright for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Lucky Bright from your PCLucky Bright
. You can find out more on Lucky Bright or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.luckybright.net/support
if you want to read more on Lucky Bright on Lucky Bright's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Lucky Bright is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 323.17 KB (330928 bytes).
Lucky Bright is comprised of the following executables which occupy 846.67 KB (866992
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5791.36661
of Lucky Bright. For other Lucky Bright versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Bright is a program released by Lucky Bright. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Lucky Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lucky Bright or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lucky Bright". The Lucky Bright program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lucky Bright in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lucky Bright, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucky Bright:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.luckybright.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lucky Bright.
8. After removing Lucky Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Bright that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Bright using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Bright by Lucky Bright is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucky Bright supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 04:33:14.933