Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 from your computerLucinite
. More information on Lucinite can be found here
. You can get more details on Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 at http://www.lucinite.com
. Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lucinite\Panels folder, regulated by the user's decision. Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lucinite\Panels\unins000.exe. Panels.exe is the Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.51 MB (6823936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414. They take an average of 7.19 MB (7543457
bytes) on disk.
- Panels.exe (6.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 version 2.0.1302.414
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lucinite\Panels.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lucinite Panels_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lucinite\Panels\unins000.exe
Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 is an application marketed by Lucinite. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414". If it is installed on your PC the Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414:
- The publisher is: http://www.lucinite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lucinite\Panels\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414.
8. After removing Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 by Lucinite from your computer, we are not saying that Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 by Lucinite is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 19:12:13.063