Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 from your computerLucinite
. More information on Lucinite can be found here
. You can get more details on Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 at http://www.lucinite.com
. Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lucinite\Panels folder, regulated by the user's decision. Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lucinite\Panels\unins000.exe. Panels.exe is the Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.51 MB (6823936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414. They take an average of 7.19 MB (7543457
bytes) on disk.
- Panels.exe (6.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 version 2.0.1302.414
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lucinite\Panels.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lucinite Panels_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lucinite\Panels\unins000.exe
Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 is an application marketed by Lucinite. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414". The Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 app will be found automatically. When you click Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414:
- The software company is: http://www.lucinite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lucinite\Panels\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414.
8. After removing Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 by Lucinite from your computer, we are not saying that Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 by Lucinite is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucinite Panels 2.0.1302.414 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 19:12:13.063