Lucid3_4 Player is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Lucid3_4 Player from your PCCentre for Biological Information Technology
. Further information on Centre for Biological Information Technology can be seen here
. Please open http://www.cbit.uq.edu.au
if you want to read more on Lucid3_4 Player on Centre for Biological Information Technology's page. Usually the Lucid3_4 Player application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucid3_4 Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Lucid3_4 Player is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucid3_4 Player\Uninstall_Lucid3_4 Player\Uninstall Lucid3_4 Player.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is called LucidPlayerApplication.exe.
The executable files below are part of Lucid3_4 Player. They occupy an average of 599.66 KB (614056
bytes) on disk.
- LucidPlayerApplication.exe (112.00 KB)
- Uninstall Lucid3_4 Player.exe (112.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This page is about Lucid3_4 Player version 18.104.22.168
Lucid3_4 Player is a program marketed by the software company Centre for Biological Information Technology. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Lucid3_4 Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lucid3_4 Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucid3_4 Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lucid3_4 Player". If it is installed on your PC the Lucid3_4 Player application will be found very quickly. After you select Lucid3_4 Player in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Lucid3_4 Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lucid3_4 Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.cbit.uq.edu.au
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucid3_4 Player\Uninstall_Lucid3_4 Player\Uninstall Lucid3_4 Player.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lucid3_4 Player.
8. After removing Lucid3_4 Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucid3_4 Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lucid3_4 Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lucid3_4 Player by Centre for Biological Information Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucid3_4 Player by Centre for Biological Information Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lucid3_4 Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:26:31.333