This page contains detailed information on how to remove Lucid 1.0.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Lucid 1.0.0 from your computerAthentech
. Open here
for more information on Athentech. More details about Lucid 1.0.0 can be found at http://www.athentech.com
. Lucid 1.0.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Athentech\Lucid directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Lucid 1.0.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Athentech\Lucid\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.77 MB (2907648 bytes) on disk and is titled Lucid.exe.
Lucid 1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.83 MB (4013724
bytes) on disk.
- Lucid.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninst.exe (84.70 KB)
- AthentechLicenseManager.exe (995.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Lucid 1.0.0.
When you're planning to uninstall Lucid 1.0.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Lucid 1.0.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Datos de programa\Athentech\Lucid
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Archivos de programa\Athentech\Lucid\Lucid.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Datos de programa\Athentech\Lucid\exporter.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Datos de programa\Athentech\Lucid\PerfectlyClear.log
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Lucid 1.0.0 is a program by the software company Athentech. Some people try to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Lucid 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Lucid 1.0.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lucid 1.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lucid 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the Lucid 1.0.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Lucid 1.0.0 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lucid 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucid 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.athentech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Athentech\Lucid\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lucid 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Lucid 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucid 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lucid 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lucid 1.0.0 by Athentech from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucid 1.0.0 by Athentech is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucid 1.0.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-21 20:16:39.713