This web page is about LuaStudio 9.7.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall LuaStudio 9.7.2 from your PCNTSQ-Computing, Inc.
. Further information on NTSQ-Computing, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.LuaStudio.net
if you want to read more on LuaStudio 9.7.2 on NTSQ-Computing, Inc.'s website. Usually the LuaStudio 9.7.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LuaStudio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for LuaStudio 9.7.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LuaStudio\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.85 MB (1943040 bytes) on disk and is called LuaStudio.exe.
LuaStudio 9.7.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.40 MB (2518184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (174.50 KB)
- CrashSender.exe (54.00 KB)
- LuaDebug.exe (42.00 KB)
- LuaInjector.exe (33.00 KB)
- LuaInjector_x64.exe (195.00 KB)
- LuaStudio.exe (1.85 MB)
- uninst.exe (63.16 KB)
This data is about LuaStudio 9.7.2 version 9.7.2
LuaStudio 9.7.2 is a program marketed by NTSQ-Computing, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase LuaStudio 9.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall LuaStudio 9.7.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LuaStudio 9.7.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LuaStudio 9.7.2". If it exists on your system the LuaStudio 9.7.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LuaStudio 9.7.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LuaStudio 9.7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LuaStudio 9.7.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.LuaStudio.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LuaStudio\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LuaStudio 9.7.2.
8. After removing LuaStudio 9.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LuaStudio 9.7.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LuaStudio 9.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LuaStudio 9.7.2 by NTSQ-Computing, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that LuaStudio 9.7.2 by NTSQ-Computing, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LuaStudio 9.7.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 01:34:29.123