Loxone Config is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Loxone Config from your systemLoxone Electronics GmbH
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Loxone Electronics GmbH. Click on http://www.loxone.com
to get more facts about Loxone Config on Loxone Electronics GmbH's website. Loxone Config is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Loxone\LoxoneConfig directory, regulated by the user's decision. Loxone Config's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Loxone\LoxoneConfig\unins000.exe". Loxone Config's main file takes about 6.05 MB (6347904 bytes) and is called LoxoneConfig.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Loxone Config. They occupy about 9.07 MB (9506447
bytes) on disk.
- LoxCONTROL.exe (1.78 MB)
- LoxoneConfig.exe (6.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3
of Loxone Config. You can find here a few links to other Loxone Config versions:
...click to view all...
Loxone Config is a program released by Loxone Electronics GmbH. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Loxone Config is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Loxone Config with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Loxone Config or simply click the Search feature and type in "Loxone Config". If it exists on your system the Loxone Config program will be found very quickly. When you click Loxone Config in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Loxone Config, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Loxone Config:
- The publisher is: http://www.loxone.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Loxone\LoxoneConfig\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Loxone Config.
8. After uninstalling Loxone Config, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Loxone Config that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Loxone Config with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Loxone Config by Loxone Electronics GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Loxone Config by Loxone Electronics GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Loxone Config supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 15:04:05.257