Lowe's is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Lowe's from your PCPokki
. Take a look here
for more information on Pokki. Lowe's is normally installed in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Lowe's is C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Lowe's's main file takes about 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
Lowe's contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206500
When planning to uninstall Lowe's you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Lowe's when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lowe's.lnk
Lowe's is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Lowe's is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Lowe's with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lowe's or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lowe's". If it is installed on your PC the Lowe's application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lowe's in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lowe's, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lowe's.
8. After removing Lowe's, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lowe's that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lowe's using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lowe's by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Lowe's by Pokki is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lowe's in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:27:37.460