Low-tech Store is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Low-tech Store from your systemLow-tech Store
. You can read more on Low-tech Store or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\4C4C4544-1426984034-4410-8030-CAC04F434631 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Low-tech Store's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\4C4C4544-1426984034-4410-8030-CAC04F434631\Uninstall.exe". Uninstall.exe is the Low-tech Store's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 97.12 KB (99455 bytes) on disk.
Low-tech Store contains of the executables below. They take 97.12 KB (99455
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Low-tech Store version 184.108.40.206
Low-tech Store is an application offered by Low-tech Store. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Low-tech Store is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Low-tech Store from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Low-tech Store or simply click the Search field and type in "Low-tech Store". If it is installed on your PC the Low-tech Store program will be found very quickly. When you click Low-tech Store in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Low-tech Store, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Low-tech Store.
8. After uninstalling Low-tech Store, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Low-tech Store which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Low-tech Store using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Low-tech Store by Low-tech Store from your PC, we are not saying that Low-tech Store by Low-tech Store is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Low-tech Store supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 03:27:20.780