Lovely Planet Arcade
This page is about Lovely Planet Arcade for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lovely Planet Arcade from your PCQUICKTEQUILA
. Further information on QUICKTEQUILA can be seen here
. Please open http://www.quicktequila.com/lovelyplanetarcade
if you want to read more on Lovely Planet Arcade on QUICKTEQUILA's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Lovely Planet Arcade folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Lovely Planet Arcade is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is named LPArcade.exe and its approximative size is 16.04 MB (16815104 bytes).
Lovely Planet Arcade contains of the executables below. They take 16.04 MB (16815104
bytes) on disk.
Lovely Planet Arcade is an application released by the software company QUICKTEQUILA. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Lovely Planet Arcade is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Lovely Planet Arcade from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lovely Planet Arcade or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lovely Planet Arcade". The Lovely Planet Arcade app will be found very quickly. When you click Lovely Planet Arcade in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lovely Planet Arcade, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lovely Planet Arcade:
- The publisher is: http://www.quicktequila.com/lovelyplanetarcade
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lovely Planet Arcade.
8. After removing Lovely Planet Arcade, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lovely Planet Arcade that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lovely Planet Arcade with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lovely Planet Arcade by QUICKTEQUILA from your computer, nor are we saying that Lovely Planet Arcade by QUICKTEQUILA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lovely Planet Arcade supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 08:27:20.400