LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3
This page is about LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 from your PCWavecapture
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Wavecapture. Click on http://www.wavecapture.com
to get more info about LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 on Wavecapture's website. Usually the LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LoudSpeaker LAB 3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LoudSpeaker LAB 3\uninst.exe. LspLAB3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.96 MB (2060288 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3. They take an average of 2.01 MB (2108245
bytes) on disk.
- LspLAB3.exe (1.96 MB)
- uninst.exe (46.83 KB)
The current page applies to LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 version 3.1.3
LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 is an application released by the software company Wavecapture. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 program will be found very quickly. When you click LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wavecapture.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LoudSpeaker LAB 3\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3.
8. After removing LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 by Wavecapture from your computer, we are not saying that LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 by Wavecapture is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LoudSpeaker LAB 3.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 14:10:46.650