LottoWiz version 6.6
This page is about LottoWiz version 6.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LottoWiz version 6.6 from your PCClickIT
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ClickIT. Click on www.lottowiz.com.au
to get more information about LottoWiz version 6.6 on ClickIT's website. LottoWiz version 6.6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LottoWiz folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing LottoWiz version 6.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LottoWiz\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.13 MB (1186161 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with LottoWiz version 6.6. They take about 1.13 MB (1186161
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 6.6
of LottoWiz version 6.6.
LottoWiz version 6.6 is an application released by the software company ClickIT. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall LottoWiz version 6.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase LottoWiz version 6.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LottoWiz version 6.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LottoWiz version 6.6". If it is installed on your PC the LottoWiz version 6.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LottoWiz version 6.6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about LottoWiz version 6.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LottoWiz version 6.6:
- The publisher is: www.lottowiz.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LottoWiz\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LottoWiz version 6.6.
8. After uninstalling LottoWiz version 6.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LottoWiz version 6.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LottoWiz version 6.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LottoWiz version 6.6 by ClickIT from your PC, nor are we saying that LottoWiz version 6.6 by ClickIT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove LottoWiz version 6.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 10:19:59.307