Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1
This info is about Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 from your systemEverestSoft Inc.
. More info about EverestSoft Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 at http://www.lotto-007.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lotto007 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lotto007\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1. The application's main executable file is called Lotto007.exe and its approximative size is 1.70 MB (1786880 bytes).
Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.20 MB (2307017
bytes) on disk.
- Data update.exe (218.50 KB)
- Lotto007 update.exe (214.00 KB)
- Lotto007.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This info is about Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 version 00720068.1
Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 is an application released by the software company EverestSoft Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1". The Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lotto-007.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lotto007\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1.
8. After uninstalling Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 by EverestSoft Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 by EverestSoft Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lotto007 XP 2006 8.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:12:11.250