Lotto Numbers Generator
Lotto Numbers Generator is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lotto Numbers Generator from your systemASMAN
. Check out here
for more info on ASMAN. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lotto Numbers Generator folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Lotto Numbers Generator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lotto Numbers Generator\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Lotto Numbers Generator 22.214.171.124.exe is the Lotto Numbers Generator's primary executable file and it takes around 731.85 KB (749411 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Lotto Numbers Generator. They take about 731.85 KB (749411
bytes) on disk.
- Lotto Numbers Generator 126.96.36.199.exe (731.85 KB)
The current page applies to Lotto Numbers Generator version 188.8.131.52
Lotto Numbers Generator is an application offered by ASMAN. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Lotto Numbers Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Lotto Numbers Generator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lotto Numbers Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lotto Numbers Generator". If it is installed on your PC the Lotto Numbers Generator application will be found very quickly. When you select Lotto Numbers Generator in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lotto Numbers Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lotto Numbers Generator.
8. After removing Lotto Numbers Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lotto Numbers Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lotto Numbers Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lotto Numbers Generator by ASMAN from your computer, nor are we saying that Lotto Numbers Generator by ASMAN is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lotto Numbers Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:46:45.897