You can find on this page details on how to remove Lotto 2.12 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lotto 2.12 from your computerStonito Software
. More data about Stonito Software can be read here
. More information about the software Lotto 2.12 can be found at http://stonito.com
. Lotto 2.12 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Stonito directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Lotto 2.12 is C:\Program Files\Stonito\unins000.exe. lotto.exe is the Lotto 2.12's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.24 MB (3401728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Lotto 2.12. They occupy about 3.93 MB (4118517
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- lotto.exe (3.24 MB)
The current web page applies to Lotto 2.12 version 2.12
Lotto 2.12 is an application by the software company Stonito Software. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Lotto 2.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Lotto 2.12 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lotto 2.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lotto 2.12". If it is installed on your PC the Lotto 2.12 program will be found automatically. When you select Lotto 2.12 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lotto 2.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lotto 2.12:
- The software company is: http://stonito.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stonito\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lotto 2.12.
8. After uninstalling Lotto 2.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lotto 2.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lotto 2.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lotto 2.12 by Stonito Software from your computer, we are not saying that Lotto 2.12 by Stonito Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lotto 2.12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 14:55:43.660