LostSagaID is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LostSagaID from your systemIO Entertainment Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on IO Entertainment Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. LostSagaID is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LostSaga directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for LostSagaID is C:\Program Files (x86)\LostSaga\uninstall.exe. lswebbroker.exe is the LostSagaID's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.54 MB (1611384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in LostSagaID. They take 34.70 MB (36389482
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoluncher.exe (292.41 KB)
- autoupgrade.exe (2.93 MB)
- errordlg.exe (2.13 MB)
- lostsaga.exe (12.13 MB)
- lsdump.exe (714.29 KB)
- lsuninstall.exe (256.41 KB)
- lswebbroker.exe (1.54 MB)
- no_autoupgrade.exe (9.30 MB)
- no_lswebbroker.exe (5.25 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (43.03 KB)
- hsupdate.exe (155.83 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of LostSagaID:
LostSagaID has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
LostSagaID is a program released by the software company IO Entertainment Co., Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall LostSagaID is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LostSagaID with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LostSagaID or simply click the Search feature and type in "LostSagaID". If it exists on your system the LostSagaID application will be found very quickly. After you click LostSagaID in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LostSagaID, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LostSagaID.
8. After uninstalling LostSagaID, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LostSagaID that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LostSagaID using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LostSagaID by IO Entertainment Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that LostSagaID by IO Entertainment Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LostSagaID supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 13:00:12.740