Lost in Reefs
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Lost in Reefs for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lost in Reefs from your systemGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. Additional info about GameTop Pte. Ltd. can be found here
. Further information about Lost in Reefs can be found at http://www.GameTop.com/
. Lost in Reefs is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Lost in Reefs folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Lost in Reefs\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lost in Reefs. The application's main executable file is called game.exe and occupies 23.50 KB (24064 bytes).
Lost in Reefs contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.72 MB (2856097
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (23.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- wrapgame.exe (2.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Lost in Reefs.
When planning to uninstall Lost in Reefs you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Lost in Reefs:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Lost in Reefs when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Lost in Reefs
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Lost in Reefs\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Lost in Reefs\game.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Lost in Reefs\gametop.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Lost in Reefs\pyro.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Lost in Reefs\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Lost in Reefs\wrapgame.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lost in Reefs_is1
Lost in Reefs is a program offered by GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Lost in Reefs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Lost in Reefs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lost in Reefs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lost in Reefs". If it is installed on your PC the Lost in Reefs application will be found very quickly. After you select Lost in Reefs in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lost in Reefs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lost in Reefs:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Lost in Reefs\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lost in Reefs.
8. After uninstalling Lost in Reefs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lost in Reefs that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lost in Reefs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lost in Reefs by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Lost in Reefs by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lost in Reefs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:14:24.217