Lost Planet 3
This web page is about Lost Planet 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Lost Planet 3 from your systemBlack Box
. You can read more on Black Box or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ggamez.net
to get more facts about Lost Planet 3 on Black Box's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lost Planet 3 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lost Planet 3\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lost Planet 3. LP3Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 107.50 KB (110080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Lost Planet 3. They occupy an average of 43.94 MB (46073856
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (673.50 KB)
- LostPlanetGame.exe (43.18 MB)
- LP3Launcher.exe (107.50 KB)
This web page is about Lost Planet 3 version 6.0
Lost Planet 3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Lost Planet 3 is an application released by the software company Black Box. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Lost Planet 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lost Planet 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lost Planet 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Lost Planet 3". If it exists on your system the Lost Planet 3 program will be found very quickly. After you click Lost Planet 3 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lost Planet 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lost Planet 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.ggamez.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lost Planet 3\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lost Planet 3.
8. After removing Lost Planet 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lost Planet 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lost Planet 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lost Planet 3 by Black Box from your computer, nor are we saying that Lost Planet 3 by Black Box is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lost Planet 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 07:08:46.357