Lost Planet 3
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Lost Planet 3 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Lost Planet 3 from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. You can read more on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more data about Lost Planet 3 on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. Usually the Lost Planet 3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Lost Planet 3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Lost Planet 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lost Planet 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. LP3Launcher.exe is the Lost Planet 3's primary executable file and it takes close to 107.50 KB (110080 bytes) on disk.
Lost Planet 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 43.28 MB (45384192
bytes) on disk.
- LostPlanetGame.exe (43.18 MB)
- LP3Launcher.exe (107.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Lost Planet 3 version 3
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Lost Planet 3.Folders remaining:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Mechanics\Lost Planet 3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lost Planet 3
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Mechanics\Lost Planet 3\Uninstall Lost Planet 3.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lost Planet 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lost Planet 3_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Lost Planet 3 is an application by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Lost Planet 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Lost Planet 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lost Planet 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lost Planet 3". If it is installed on your PC the Lost Planet 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lost Planet 3 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lost Planet 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lost Planet 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lost Planet 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lost Planet 3.
8. After uninstalling Lost Planet 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lost Planet 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lost Planet 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lost Planet 3 by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, nor are we saying that Lost Planet 3 by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lost Planet 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 01:16:24.293