Lost Photos version 1.0.1
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Lost Photos version 1.0.1 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Lost Photos version 1.0.1 from your systemSpace Inch, LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on Space Inch, LLC. You can see more info about Lost Photos version 1.0.1 at http://www.lostphotosapp.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lost Photos folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Lost Photos version 1.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lost Photos\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. LostPhotos.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.73 MB (3906560 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Lost Photos version 1.0.1. They occupy 4.41 MB (4626933
bytes) on disk.
- LostPhotos.exe (3.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
This page is about Lost Photos version 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
Lost Photos version 1.0.1 is a program marketed by the software company Space Inch, LLC. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Lost Photos version 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lost Photos version 1.0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lost Photos version 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lost Photos version 1.0.1". If it exists on your system the Lost Photos version 1.0.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click Lost Photos version 1.0.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lost Photos version 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lost Photos version 1.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lostphotosapp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lost Photos\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lost Photos version 1.0.1.
8. After removing Lost Photos version 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lost Photos version 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lost Photos version 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lost Photos version 1.0.1 by Space Inch, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Lost Photos version 1.0.1 by Space Inch, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lost Photos version 1.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:37:28.260