You can find below details on how to remove Lost Horizon for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Lost Horizon from your computerR.G. Element Arts, SeregA_Lus
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on R.G. Element Arts, SeregA_Lus. You can read more about about Lost Horizon at http://element-team.org/index.php
. Usually the Lost Horizon application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Element Arts\Lost Horizon folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Lost Horizon is C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Element Arts\Lost Horizon\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. fsasgame.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.49 MB (1564672 bytes) on disk.
Lost Horizon is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.57 MB (2696420
bytes) on disk:
- ConfigTool.exe (193.31 KB)
- fsasgame.exe (1.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (911.91 KB)
The current page applies to Lost Horizon version 1.0
Lost Horizon is an application released by R.G. Element Arts, SeregA_Lus. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Lost Horizon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Lost Horizon from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lost Horizon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lost Horizon". The Lost Horizon program will be found very quickly. After you select Lost Horizon in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lost Horizon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lost Horizon:
- The publisher is: http://element-team.org/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Element Arts\Lost Horizon\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lost Horizon.
8. After uninstalling Lost Horizon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lost Horizon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lost Horizon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lost Horizon by R.G. Element Arts, SeregA_Lus from your computer, we are not saying that Lost Horizon by R.G. Element Arts, SeregA_Lus is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lost Horizon in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 06:35:23.097