Lost Continent Global
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Lost Continent Global for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lost Continent Global from your computerDGamerStudio LLC
. Open here
for more information on DGamerStudio LLC. More information about the application Lost Continent Global can be seen at https://www.lostcontinent.net/
. Usually the Lost Continent Global application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lost Continent Global directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Lost Continent Global is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lost Continent Global\unins000.exe. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 634.02 KB (649240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Lost Continent Global. They take about 5.66 MB (5931779
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (634.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.66 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler32.exe (910.52 KB)
- Game.exe (625.00 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler32.exe (901.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Lost Continent Global version 1.0
Lost Continent Global is an application marketed by DGamerStudio LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Lost Continent Global is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lost Continent Global from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lost Continent Global or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lost Continent Global". If it exists on your system the Lost Continent Global application will be found automatically. When you select Lost Continent Global in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lost Continent Global, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lost Continent Global:
- The publisher is: https://www.lostcontinent.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lost Continent Global\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lost Continent Global.
8. After removing Lost Continent Global, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lost Continent Global which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lost Continent Global with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lost Continent Global by DGamerStudio LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Lost Continent Global by DGamerStudio LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lost Continent Global in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 05:44:21.450