This page is about Lost Civilization for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Lost Civilization from your systemIcarus Games
. You can read more on Icarus Games or check for application updates here
. Lost Civilization is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Lost Civilization folder, subject to the user's choice. Lost Civilization's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Lost Civilization.exe is the Lost Civilization's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1,012.00 KB (1036288 bytes) on disk.
Lost Civilization installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1,012.00 KB (1036288
bytes) on disk.
- Lost Civilization.exe (1,012.00 KB)
Lost Civilization is a program released by Icarus Games. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Lost Civilization is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Lost Civilization with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lost Civilization or simply click the Search field and type in "Lost Civilization". If it exists on your system the Lost Civilization app will be found automatically. After you click Lost Civilization in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lost Civilization, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lost Civilization.
8. After uninstalling Lost Civilization, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lost Civilization which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lost Civilization using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lost Civilization by Icarus Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Lost Civilization by Icarus Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lost Civilization in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:40:15.013