Lost Artifacts is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Lost Artifacts from your systemToomkyGames.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on ToomkyGames.com. You can see more info on Lost Artifacts at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. Lost Artifacts is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Lost Artifacts folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Lost Artifacts is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Lost Artifacts\unins000.exe. LostArtifacts.exe is the Lost Artifacts's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.27 MB (1332736 bytes) on disk.
Lost Artifacts is composed of the following executables which take 19.31 MB (20244521
bytes) on disk:
- Game.exe (16.89 MB)
- LostArtifacts.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Lost Artifacts is an application released by the software company ToomkyGames.com. Some users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Lost Artifacts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lost Artifacts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lost Artifacts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lost Artifacts". If it is installed on your PC the Lost Artifacts program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Lost Artifacts in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lost Artifacts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lost Artifacts:
- The publisher is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Lost Artifacts\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lost Artifacts.
8. After uninstalling Lost Artifacts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lost Artifacts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lost Artifacts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lost Artifacts by ToomkyGames.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Lost Artifacts by ToomkyGames.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lost Artifacts supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 00:17:18.763