Lossless Scaling is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Lossless Scaling from your computerTHS
. Check out here
where you can find out more on THS. The application is usually installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Lossless Scaling directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Lossless Scaling is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Steam.exe is the Lossless Scaling's main executable file and it takes close to 3.01 MB (3152160 bytes) on disk.
Lossless Scaling contains of the executables below. They occupy 419.98 MB (440376856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.01 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (3.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.08 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.62 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.23 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.88 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (80.05 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Lossless Scaling is a program offered by THS. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Lossless Scaling is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lossless Scaling with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lossless Scaling or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lossless Scaling". If it is installed on your PC the Lossless Scaling program will be found very quickly. After you select Lossless Scaling in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lossless Scaling, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lossless Scaling.
8. After uninstalling Lossless Scaling, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lossless Scaling which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lossless Scaling with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lossless Scaling by THS from your computer, nor are we saying that Lossless Scaling by THS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lossless Scaling in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 11:04:48.167