Los Sims™ 4
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Los Sims™ 4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Los Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about Los Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com/es
. Los Sims™ 4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Los Sims™ 4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging. The program's main executable file is called TS4.exe and occupies 18.64 MB (19548440 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Los Sims™ 4. They occupy 31.49 MB (33020328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (18.64 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (907.00 KB)
- Touchup.exe (907.50 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This page is about Los Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
only. Click on the links below for other Los Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
Los Sims™ 4 is a program offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Los Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Los Sims™ 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Los Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Los Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the Los Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Los Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Los Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Los Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/es
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Los Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling Los Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Los Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Los Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Los Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Los Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Los Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 12:11:14.990