Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage
This info is about Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage from your systemElectronic Arts
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts. Usually the Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage program is found in the C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Los Sims 2 Bon Voyage folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage is C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Los Sims 2 Bon Voyage\EAUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage's main file takes about 21.10 MB (22126592 bytes) and its name is Sims2EP6.exe.
The executables below are part of Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage. They take an average of 53.22 MB (55806633
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eauninstall.exe (348.00 KB)
- Sims2EP6_Uninst.exe (280.00 KB)
- PackageInstaller.exe (3.69 MB)
- TS2BodyShop.exe (7.68 MB)
- The Sims 2 Bon Voyage_code.exe (348.00 KB)
- The Sims 2 Bon Voyage_uninst.exe (92.00 KB)
- Sims2EP6.exe (21.10 MB)
- Sims2Launcher.exe (1.74 MB)
- TS2UPD.exe (68.00 KB)
- TS2UPD0.exe (17.91 MB)
This info is about Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage version 2
Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage is a program released by Electronic Arts. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage". If it exists on your system the Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage application will be found automatically. After you click Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage.
8. After removing Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Los Sims? 2 Bon Voyage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:22:53.390