Loom 0.9.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Loom 0.9.1 from your PCLoom, Inc.
. Further information on Loom, Inc. can be seen here
. Loom 0.9.1 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Loom directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Loom 0.9.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Loom\Uninstall Loom.exe. Loom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 67.86 MB (71151600 bytes) on disk.
Loom 0.9.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 68.16 MB (71469629
bytes) on disk.
- Loom.exe (67.86 MB)
- Uninstall Loom.exe (170.31 KB)
- elevate.exe (114.48 KB)
- cmdmp3.exe (25.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.1
of Loom 0.9.1.
Loom 0.9.1 is an application offered by the software company Loom, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Loom 0.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Loom 0.9.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Loom 0.9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Loom 0.9.1". If it exists on your system the Loom 0.9.1 program will be found automatically. When you click Loom 0.9.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Loom 0.9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Loom 0.9.1.
8. After uninstalling Loom 0.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Loom 0.9.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Loom 0.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Loom 0.9.1 by Loom, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Loom 0.9.1 by Loom, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Loom 0.9.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 00:37:00.530