Loom 0.38.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Loom 0.38.1 from your PCLoom, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Loom, Inc.. Loom 0.38.1 is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Loom directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Loom 0.38.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Loom\Uninstall Loom.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Loom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 95.35 MB (99985288 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Loom 0.38.1. They take 103.04 MB (108040680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Loom.exe (95.35 MB)
- Uninstall Loom.exe (181.40 KB)
- elevate.exe (119.38 KB)
- cmdmp3.exe (40.16 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (3.40 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (3.31 MB)
- windows-recorder-production.exe (660.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.38.1
of Loom 0.38.1.
Loom 0.38.1 is a program released by Loom, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Loom 0.38.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Loom 0.38.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Loom 0.38.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Loom 0.38.1". The Loom 0.38.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Loom 0.38.1 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Loom 0.38.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Loom 0.38.1.
8. After removing Loom 0.38.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Loom 0.38.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Loom 0.38.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Loom 0.38.1 by Loom, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Loom 0.38.1 by Loom, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Loom 0.38.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:21:33.847