Loom 0.10.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Loom 0.10.2 from your computerLoom, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Loom, Inc.. Usually the Loom 0.10.2 application is installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Loom folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Loom 0.10.2 is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Loom\Uninstall Loom.exe. Loom 0.10.2's main file takes about 67.87 MB (71162864 bytes) and is named Loom.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Loom 0.10.2. They occupy about 68.17 MB (71480885
bytes) on disk.
- Loom.exe (67.87 MB)
- Uninstall Loom.exe (170.30 KB)
- elevate.exe (114.48 KB)
- cmdmp3.exe (25.78 KB)
This info is about Loom 0.10.2 version 0.10.2
Loom 0.10.2 is an application marketed by Loom, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Loom 0.10.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Loom 0.10.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Loom 0.10.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Loom 0.10.2". If it is installed on your PC the Loom 0.10.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Loom 0.10.2 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Loom 0.10.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Loom 0.10.2.
8. After uninstalling Loom 0.10.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Loom 0.10.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Loom 0.10.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Loom 0.10.2 by Loom, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Loom 0.10.2 by Loom, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Loom 0.10.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:36:46.733