Lookout is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Lookout from your PCLookout Software
. You can read more on Lookout Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.lookoutsoft.com/lookout
if you want to read more on Lookout on Lookout Software's page. Lookout is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lookout Software\Lookout folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Lookout's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lookout Software\Lookout\UninstallLookout.exe. Lookout's primary file takes around 58.53 KB (59937 bytes) and is called UninstallLookout.exe.
Lookout contains of the executables below. They occupy 158.53 KB (162337
bytes) on disk.
- gacutil.exe (80.00 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (20.00 KB)
- UninstallLookout.exe (58.53 KB)
This page is about Lookout version 1.2
alone. For more Lookout versions please click below:
Lookout is a program released by Lookout Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Lookout is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lookout from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lookout or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lookout". The Lookout program will be found automatically. After you select Lookout in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lookout, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lookout:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lookoutsoft.com/lookout
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lookout Software\Lookout\UninstallLookout.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lookout.
8. After removing Lookout, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lookout which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lookout using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lookout by Lookout Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Lookout by Lookout Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lookout in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-03 19:00:17.440