LookThisUp is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall LookThisUp from your PCLookThisUp
. Take a look here
for more information on LookThisUp. Click on http://lookthisup.net
to get more information about LookThisUp on LookThisUp's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LookThisUp directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove LookThisUp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LookThisUp\LookThisUpUninstall.exe -uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. LookThisUp.exe is the LookThisUp's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.76 MB (1848712 bytes) on disk.
LookThisUp installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.01 MB (2110824
bytes) on disk.
- LookThisUp.exe (1.76 MB)
- LookThisUpUninstall.exe (201.64 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of LookThisUp. You can find below a few links to other LookThisUp versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall LookThisUp.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
LookThisUp is an application released by LookThisUp. Some users want to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove LookThisUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove LookThisUp from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LookThisUp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LookThisUp". If it is installed on your PC the LookThisUp program will be found very quickly. When you click LookThisUp in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about LookThisUp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LookThisUp:
- The software company is: http://lookthisup.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LookThisUp\LookThisUpUninstall.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LookThisUp.
8. After removing LookThisUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LookThisUp that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LookThisUp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LookThisUp by LookThisUp from your computer, we are not saying that LookThisUp by LookThisUp is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LookThisUp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 21:23:02.887