LookDisk version 6.0
This page is about LookDisk version 6.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall LookDisk version 6.0 from your computerVincenzo Iuorno
. You can find out more on Vincenzo Iuorno or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.fxsearch.com/ldw_eng
to get more data about LookDisk version 6.0 on Vincenzo Iuorno's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LookDisk directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\LookDisk\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LookDisk version 6.0. The application's main executable file is labeled ldw.exe and occupies 5.96 MB (6246400 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in LookDisk version 6.0. They occupy 6.64 MB (6961653
bytes) on disk.
- ldw.exe (5.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of LookDisk version 6.0.
LookDisk version 6.0 is a program marketed by Vincenzo Iuorno. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase LookDisk version 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LookDisk version 6.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LookDisk version 6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "LookDisk version 6.0". If it is installed on your PC the LookDisk version 6.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LookDisk version 6.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LookDisk version 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LookDisk version 6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fxsearch.com/ldw_eng
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LookDisk\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LookDisk version 6.0.
8. After uninstalling LookDisk version 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LookDisk version 6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LookDisk version 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LookDisk version 6.0 by Vincenzo Iuorno from your PC, nor are we saying that LookDisk version 6.0 by Vincenzo Iuorno is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LookDisk version 6.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:17:34.897