LookDisk version 5.7
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove LookDisk version 5.7 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall LookDisk version 5.7 from your PCVincenzo Iuorno
. You can find out more on Vincenzo Iuorno or check for application updates here
. More data about the software LookDisk version 5.7 can be found at http://www.fxsearch.com/ldw_eng
. Usually the LookDisk version 5.7 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LookDisk directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\LookDisk\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LookDisk version 5.7. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.74 MB (6023680 bytes) on disk and is labeled ldw.exe.
LookDisk version 5.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.43 MB (6738933
bytes) on disk.
- ldw.exe (5.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
This data is about LookDisk version 5.7 version 5.7
LookDisk version 5.7 is a program marketed by the software company Vincenzo Iuorno. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall LookDisk version 5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LookDisk version 5.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LookDisk version 5.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LookDisk version 5.7". If it is installed on your PC the LookDisk version 5.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LookDisk version 5.7 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LookDisk version 5.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LookDisk version 5.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fxsearch.com/ldw_eng
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LookDisk\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LookDisk version 5.7.
8. After uninstalling LookDisk version 5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LookDisk version 5.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LookDisk version 5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LookDisk version 5.7 by Vincenzo Iuorno from your PC, nor are we saying that LookDisk version 5.7 by Vincenzo Iuorno is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LookDisk version 5.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-03 04:26:53.513