London Racer II
London Racer II is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall London Racer II from your PCDavilex Software BV
. You can find out more on Davilex Software BV or check for application updates here
. More details about London Racer II can be seen at http://www.davilex.com
. London Racer II is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Davilex\LONDON~1 folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for London Racer II is C:\Program Files (x86)\Davilex\LONDON~1\UNINST32.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Davilex\LONDON~1\INSTALL.LOG. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.55 MB (3717821 bytes) on disk and is called LRII.exe.
London Racer II is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.09 MB (4290237
bytes) on disk:
- Autorun.exe (408.00 KB)
- LRII.exe (3.55 MB)
- UNINST32.EXE (151.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of London Racer II.
London Racer II is a program offered by Davilex Software BV. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall London Racer II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove London Racer II from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find London Racer II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "London Racer II". If it exists on your system the London Racer II program will be found automatically. When you click London Racer II in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding London Racer II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for London Racer II:
- The software company is: http://www.davilex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Davilex\LONDON~1\UNINST32.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Davilex\LONDON~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall London Racer II.
8. After removing London Racer II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of London Racer II which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling London Racer II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove London Racer II by Davilex Software BV from your PC, we are not saying that London Racer II by Davilex Software BV is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove London Racer II in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 07:10:10.650