London Museum Of Water & Steam
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall London Museum Of Water & Steam for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall London Museum Of Water & Steam from your computerThinQ Digital Media Limited
. You can find out more on ThinQ Digital Media Limited or check for application updates here
. Further information about London Museum Of Water & Steam can be found at http://www.thinqdigitalmedia.com
. London Museum Of Water & Steam is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steam Museum folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. London Museum Of Water & Steam's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. London Museum Of Water & Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 633.50 KB (648704 bytes) on disk.
London Museum Of Water & Steam contains of the executables below. They occupy 43.60 MB (45714244
bytes) on disk.
- London Museum Of Water & Steam.exe (633.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.36 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (34.55 MB)
- Spatial Media Metadata Injector.exe (7.07 MB)
London Museum Of Water & Steam is an application offered by the software company ThinQ Digital Media Limited. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase London Museum Of Water & Steam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove London Museum Of Water & Steam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate London Museum Of Water & Steam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "London Museum Of Water & Steam". If it is installed on your PC the London Museum Of Water & Steam program will be found automatically. When you select London Museum Of Water & Steam in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding London Museum Of Water & Steam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for London Museum Of Water & Steam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thinqdigitalmedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall London Museum Of Water & Steam.
8. After removing London Museum Of Water & Steam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong London Museum Of Water & Steam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing London Museum Of Water & Steam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove London Museum Of Water & Steam by ThinQ Digital Media Limited from your PC, we are not saying that London Museum Of Water & Steam by ThinQ Digital Media Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove London Museum Of Water & Steam supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:39:17.940