Lollipop Mathe 2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Lollipop Mathe 2 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Lollipop Mathe 2 from your PCCornelsen
. Additional info about Cornelsen can be seen here
. Further information about Lollipop Mathe 2 can be seen at www.cornelsen.de
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cornelsen\Lollipop\Lollipop Mathe 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Lollipop Mathe 2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cornelsen\Lollipop\Lollipop Mathe 2\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Lollipop Mathe 2's primary file takes around 2.96 MB (3100744 bytes) and is called LollipopM2.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Lollipop Mathe 2. They occupy about 4.89 MB (5129341
bytes) on disk.
- LollipopM2.exe (2.96 MB)
- Netconfig.exe (1.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (665.00 KB)
This data is about Lollipop Mathe 2 version 2
Lollipop Mathe 2 is an application offered by Cornelsen. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Lollipop Mathe 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Lollipop Mathe 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lollipop Mathe 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lollipop Mathe 2". If it is installed on your PC the Lollipop Mathe 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lollipop Mathe 2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lollipop Mathe 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lollipop Mathe 2:
- The web site of the application is: www.cornelsen.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cornelsen\Lollipop\Lollipop Mathe 2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lollipop Mathe 2.
8. After uninstalling Lollipop Mathe 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lollipop Mathe 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lollipop Mathe 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lollipop Mathe 2 by Cornelsen from your computer, nor are we saying that Lollipop Mathe 2 by Cornelsen is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lollipop Mathe 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 11:59:02.957