Loje Rede 2012
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Loje Rede 2012 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Loje Rede 2012 from your computerCenize
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Cenize. More information about the app Loje Rede 2012 can be seen at http://www.cenize.com
. Loje Rede 2012 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cenize Loje Rede 2012 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Loje Rede 2012 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cenize Loje Rede 2012\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Loje.exe and its approximative size is 44.37 MB (46525440 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Loje Rede 2012. They occupy 58.30 MB (61135516
bytes) on disk.
- atualizador.exe (6.29 MB)
- Configloje.exe (7.56 MB)
- Loje.exe (44.37 MB)
- uninstall.exe (81.15 KB)
The current web page applies to Loje Rede 2012 version 5.0
Loje Rede 2012 is a program offered by Cenize. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Loje Rede 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Loje Rede 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Loje Rede 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Loje Rede 2012". If it exists on your system the Loje Rede 2012 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Loje Rede 2012 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Loje Rede 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Loje Rede 2012:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cenize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cenize Loje Rede 2012\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Loje Rede 2012.
8. After uninstalling Loje Rede 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Loje Rede 2012 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Loje Rede 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Loje Rede 2012 by Cenize from your computer, nor are we saying that Loje Rede 2012 by Cenize is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Loje Rede 2012 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 18:06:41.527