This web page is about Loje 2014 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Loje 2014 from your PCCenize
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Cenize. Detailed information about Loje 2014 can be found at http://www.cenize.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cenize Loje Empresa 2014 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Cenize Loje Empresa 2014\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Loje 2014. Loje.exe is the Loje 2014's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 48.50 MB (50854400 bytes) on disk.
Loje 2014 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 93.81 MB (98370275
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atualizador.exe (8.10 MB)
- backup.exe (7.55 MB)
- Configloje.exe (9.64 MB)
- conversor.exe (10.24 MB)
- Empresas.exe (9.71 MB)
- Loje.exe (48.50 MB)
- uninstall.exe (78.22 KB)
This web page is about Loje 2014 version 7.0
Loje 2014 is a program marketed by the software company Cenize. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Loje 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Loje 2014 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Loje 2014 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Loje 2014". If it exists on your system the Loje 2014 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Loje 2014 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Loje 2014, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Loje 2014:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cenize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cenize Loje Empresa 2014\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Loje 2014.
8. After removing Loje 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Loje 2014 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Loje 2014 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Loje 2014 by Cenize from your PC, we are not saying that Loje 2014 by Cenize is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Loje 2014 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-03 14:46:25.560