Loje 2013 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Loje 2013 from your PCCenize
. Further information on Cenize can be found here
. More info about the app Loje 2013 can be found at http://www.cenize.com
. Loje 2013 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Cenize Loje Empresa 2013 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Loje 2013 is C:\Program Files\Cenize Loje Empresa 2013\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Loje.exe and its approximative size is 44.01 MB (46150144 bytes).
The executables below are part of Loje 2013. They take an average of 78.21 MB (82014365
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atualizador.exe (6.36 MB)
- backup.exe (5.55 MB)
- Configloje.exe (5.50 MB)
- conversor.exe (9.06 MB)
- Empresas.exe (7.66 MB)
- Loje.exe (44.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (78.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of Loje 2013.
Loje 2013 is a program released by Cenize. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Loje 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Loje 2013 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Loje 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Loje 2013". If it exists on your system the Loje 2013 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Loje 2013 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Loje 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Loje 2013:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cenize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cenize Loje Empresa 2013\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Loje 2013.
8. After removing Loje 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Loje 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Loje 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Loje 2013 by Cenize from your PC, nor are we saying that Loje 2013 by Cenize is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Loje 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 14:00:26.447