This page is about Loje 2012 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Loje 2012 from your PCCenize
. Take a look here
for more info on Cenize. Detailed information about Loje 2012 can be seen at http://www.cenize.com
. Loje 2012 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cenize Loje Empresa 2012 folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Loje 2012 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cenize Loje Empresa 2012\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 44.31 MB (46467072 bytes) on disk and is called Loje.exe.
Loje 2012 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 77.67 MB (81447663
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atualizador.exe (6.63 MB)
- backup.exe (7.78 MB)
- conversor.exe (9.07 MB)
- Empresas.exe (9.80 MB)
- Loje.exe (44.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (81.23 KB)
This page is about Loje 2012 version 5.0
Loje 2012 is a program marketed by the software company Cenize. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Loje 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Loje 2012 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Loje 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Loje 2012". If it exists on your system the Loje 2012 program will be found very quickly. After you click Loje 2012 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Loje 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Loje 2012:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cenize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cenize Loje Empresa 2012\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Loje 2012.
8. After removing Loje 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Loje 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Loje 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Loje 2012 by Cenize from your PC, we are not saying that Loje 2012 by Cenize is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Loje 2012 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-11 16:13:33.277