This page is about Loje 2011 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Loje 2011 from your systemCenize
. You can find out more on Cenize or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.cenize.com
if you want to read more on Loje 2011 on Cenize's page. Loje 2011 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cenize Loje Empresa 2011 folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Loje 2011 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cenize Loje Empresa 2011\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 29.74 MB (31186944 bytes) on disk and is labeled Loje.exe.
Loje 2011 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 45.34 MB (47541452
bytes) on disk.
- backup.exe (7.87 MB)
- Empresas.exe (7.66 MB)
- Loje.exe (29.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (72.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of Loje 2011.
Loje 2011 is an application by the software company Cenize. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Loje 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Loje 2011 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Loje 2011 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Loje 2011". If it exists on your system the Loje 2011 app will be found very quickly. When you click Loje 2011 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Loje 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Loje 2011:
- The software company is: http://www.cenize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cenize Loje Empresa 2011\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Loje 2011.
8. After uninstalling Loje 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Loje 2011 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Loje 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Loje 2011 by Cenize from your computer, we are not saying that Loje 2011 by Cenize is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Loje 2011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 15:14:06.943