This info is about Logon Screen for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Logon Screen from your systemDaniel Rebelo
. Further information on Daniel Rebelo can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.danielnetsoftware.com/
if you want to read more on Logon Screen on Daniel Rebelo's web page. Logon Screen is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Logon Screen folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Logon Screen by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Logon Screen\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Logon Screen.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.63 MB (1706496 bytes) on disk.
Logon Screen contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.31 MB (2426017
bytes) on disk.
- Logon Screen.exe (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This data is about Logon Screen version 3.01.0.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Logon Screen releases:
Logon Screen is a program offered by the software company Daniel Rebelo. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Logon Screen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Logon Screen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Logon Screen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Logon Screen". If it is installed on your PC the Logon Screen app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Logon Screen in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Logon Screen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Logon Screen:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.danielnetsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Logon Screen\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Logon Screen.
8. After removing Logon Screen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Logon Screen that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Logon Screen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Logon Screen by Daniel Rebelo from your PC, nor are we saying that Logon Screen by Daniel Rebelo is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Logon Screen supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:45:55.840