Logon Automator 1.0.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Logon Automator 1.0.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Logon Automator 1.0.0 from your PCIvertech
. More info about Ivertech can be seen here
. You can read more about on Logon Automator 1.0.0 at http://www.ivertech.com
. Usually the Logon Automator 1.0.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivertech_LogonAutomator folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Logon Automator 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivertech_LogonAutomator\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. LogonAutomator.exe is the Logon Automator 1.0.0's main executable file and it takes about 116.50 KB (119296 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Logon Automator 1.0.0. They take 795.78 KB (814874
bytes) on disk.
- LogonAutomator.exe (116.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This data is about Logon Automator 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
Logon Automator 1.0.0 is an application offered by Ivertech. Some users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Logon Automator 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Logon Automator 1.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Logon Automator 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Logon Automator 1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the Logon Automator 1.0.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Logon Automator 1.0.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Logon Automator 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Logon Automator 1.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ivertech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivertech_LogonAutomator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Logon Automator 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Logon Automator 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Logon Automator 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logon Automator 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Logon Automator 1.0.0 by Ivertech from your computer, we are not saying that Logon Automator 1.0.0 by Ivertech is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Logon Automator 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 03:43:50.877