LogixSync for Outlook
This web page is about LogixSync for Outlook for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall LogixSync for Outlook from your systemAnchor
. Go over here
where you can read more on Anchor. You can get more details about LogixSync for Outlook at http://anchorworks.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LogixSync for Outlook folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for LogixSync for Outlook is C:\Program Files (x86)\LogixSync for Outlook\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named autoupdate.exe and it has a size of 6.31 MB (6611968 bytes).
The executable files below are part of LogixSync for Outlook. They occupy an average of 15.46 MB (16210454
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (6.85 MB)
- autoupdate.exe (6.31 MB)
- updater.exe (2.31 MB)
This data is about LogixSync for Outlook version 22.214.171.124
LogixSync for Outlook is an application offered by Anchor. Some computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase LogixSync for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove LogixSync for Outlook from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LogixSync for Outlook or simply click the Search field and type in "LogixSync for Outlook". The LogixSync for Outlook program will be found automatically. When you select LogixSync for Outlook in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LogixSync for Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LogixSync for Outlook:
- The web site of the application is: http://anchorworks.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LogixSync for Outlook\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LogixSync for Outlook.
8. After removing LogixSync for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LogixSync for Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LogixSync for Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LogixSync for Outlook by Anchor from your PC, nor are we saying that LogixSync for Outlook by Anchor is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LogixSync for Outlook in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 05:07:32.687