This page contains complete information on how to remove LogixSync for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall LogixSync from your PCAnchor
. More information on Anchor can be found here
. You can read more about related to LogixSync at http://anchorworks.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synced Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing LogixSync is C:\Program Files (x86)\Synced Tool\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. LogixSync's main file takes around 7.25 MB (7598264 bytes) and is named agent_gui.exe.
LogixSync is comprised of the following executables which occupy 35.00 MB (36698439
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (6.83 MB)
- agent_cmdui.exe (3.71 MB)
- agent_gui.exe (7.25 MB)
- agent_service.exe (7.81 MB)
- autoupdate.exe (6.32 MB)
- db_mgr.exe (1.02 MB)
- install_helper.exe (22.18 KB)
- support_tool.exe (2.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2062
LogixSync is an application released by Anchor. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall LogixSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LogixSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LogixSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "LogixSync". The LogixSync program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LogixSync in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LogixSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LogixSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://anchorworks.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Synced Tool\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LogixSync.
8. After removing LogixSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LogixSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LogixSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LogixSync by Anchor from your computer, we are not saying that LogixSync by Anchor is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LogixSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 05:07:32.700