Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50
A way to uninstall Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 from your PC
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 for Windows. It is written by Logitech
. You can find out more on Logitech or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\Unifying folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\Unifying\UnifyingUnInstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 380.77 KB (389912 bytes) on disk and is labeled DJCUHost.exe.
The executable files below are part of Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50. They occupy an average of 2.66 MB (2786749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DJCUHost.exe (380.77 KB)
- RunNE.exe (100.08 KB)
- UnifyingUnInstaller.exe (109.04 KB)
- LogitechUpdate.exe (1.29 MB)
- LuInstall.exe (467.02 KB)
- LULnchr.exe (343.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.50.25
of Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50.
A way to delete Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 is a program marketed by Logitech. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50". If it is installed on your PC the Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50.
8. After uninstalling Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 by Logitech from your computer, nor are we saying that Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 by Logitech is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Logitech Unifying Èí¼þ 2.50 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-29 16:39:13.393