Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 from your computerLogitech
. You can read more on Logitech or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\Unifying folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\Unifying\UnifyingUnInstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50. Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50's primary file takes about 380.77 KB (389912 bytes) and is called DJCUHost.exe.
Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.66 MB (2786749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DJCUHost.exe (380.77 KB)
- RunNE.exe (100.08 KB)
- UnifyingUnInstaller.exe (109.04 KB)
- LogitechUpdate.exe (1.29 MB)
- LuInstall.exe (467.02 KB)
- LULnchr.exe (343.02 KB)
The current page applies to Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 version 2.50.25
Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 is a program offered by the software company Logitech. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50". If it is installed on your PC the Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 application will be found automatically. When you click Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50.
8. After removing Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 by Logitech from your computer, we are not saying that Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 by Logitech is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Logitech Unifying 소프트웨어 2.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 07:03:04.037