Logitech SetPoint is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Logitech SetPoint from your PCLogitech
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Logitech. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Logitech SetPoint is C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MSetup.exe is the Logitech SetPoint's main executable file and it takes circa 1.63 MB (1710360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Logitech SetPoint. They occupy about 3.69 MB (3864994
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSetup.exe (1.63 MB)
- MUnInstaller.exe (47.53 KB)
- Setup.exe (294.27 KB)
- AddBrowsers.exe (337.77 KB)
- CreateShortcut.exe (283.77 KB)
- SetClean.exe (400.23 KB)
- AddBrowsers.exe (420.77 KB)
- CreateShortcut.exe (319.77 KB)
The current page applies to Logitech SetPoint version 6.65.62
alone. Click on the links below for other Logitech SetPoint versions:
...click to view all...
Logitech SetPoint is an application by Logitech. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Logitech SetPoint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Logitech SetPoint from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Logitech SetPoint or simply activate the Search field and type in "Logitech SetPoint". The Logitech SetPoint program will be found very quickly. After you click Logitech SetPoint in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Logitech SetPoint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Logitech SetPoint.
8. After uninstalling Logitech SetPoint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Logitech SetPoint which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logitech SetPoint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Logitech SetPoint by Logitech from your computer, we are not saying that Logitech SetPoint by Logitech is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logitech SetPoint in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:13:12.997