Logitech SetPoint 6.65
Logitech SetPoint 6.65 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.65 from your systemLogitech
. More information on Logitech can be found here
. Logitech SetPoint 6.65 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall folder, regulated by the user's decision. Logitech SetPoint 6.65's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall\setup.exe. Logitech SetPoint 6.65's main file takes around 1.63 MB (1710360 bytes) and is called MSetup.exe.
Logitech SetPoint 6.65 contains of the executables below. They take 3.69 MB (3864994
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSetup.exe (1.63 MB)
- MUnInstaller.exe (47.53 KB)
- Setup.exe (294.27 KB)
- AddBrowsers.exe (337.77 KB)
- CreateShortcut.exe (283.77 KB)
- SetClean.exe (400.23 KB)
- AddBrowsers.exe (420.77 KB)
- CreateShortcut.exe (319.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Logitech SetPoint 6.65 version 6.65.62
Logitech SetPoint 6.65 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointP\Help\SetPoint.css
- C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointP\SetPoint.exe
Logitech SetPoint 6.65 is a program marketed by the software company Logitech. Some users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Logitech SetPoint 6.65 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Logitech SetPoint 6.65 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Logitech SetPoint 6.65 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Logitech SetPoint 6.65". If it is installed on your PC the Logitech SetPoint 6.65 app will be found very quickly. After you click Logitech SetPoint 6.65 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Logitech SetPoint 6.65, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Logitech SetPoint 6.65.
8. After removing Logitech SetPoint 6.65, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Logitech SetPoint 6.65 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Logitech SetPoint 6.65 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Logitech SetPoint 6.65 by Logitech from your computer, we are not saying that Logitech SetPoint 6.65 by Logitech is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logitech SetPoint 6.65 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:33:11.653